Bit disappointed

We have been out for a meal this evening and ended up at a Mexican Restaurant called Chiquitos.  I was a bit dubious about it being Mexican in the first place, as a couple of things I have tried before have not been to my taste.   Should listen to my instinct.  Although the food was freshly cooked and we were in nice surroundings for four of us it cost £100 and to tell you the truth its just not my style of food.  A good £22 was on drinks a Woo Woo, two Lime, Mint, ice and salt Moquitos, OH had a Becks.  The men both had steaks, I had a Jambalaya (not strictly Mexican)daughter in law had some what was called street food.

Although we have enjoyed the youngsters company I don't think OH and I will be making a return visit in the near future.  I would rather go to my favourite pub The Fitzwilliam Arms (also known as the Green Man) pay a little more there and enjoy my food - and we would not spend as much.

Well we have been but I don't think a return visit is happening anytime soon.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan



Comments

Popular Posts