Hot Hot Day

Its been a lovely hot day and I have had a lovely afternoon out lunching with the girls that I used to work with.  It has been a complete and utter hoot.  We have been outside in the Beer Garden  - we had our meal out there as well and it is been lovely and relaxing and I have really enjoyed myself and I think that they did too. We are all going to get together in the not too distant future as well. It has been lovely.

Back home I organised home made milk shakes for OH and I  and then have had a peaceful evening watching TV and this weeks offering of Poldark.  I have always loved this series and remember watching it the first time round.  Both of them very different - I think that although I liked the first version my favourite is the current.  I still have not read the books but they are on my list of to do's.

I hope you have all had a lovely week too.

Catch you all later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I liked the original Poldark in it's time, one of the first BBC production I saw, but the new one is a bit less soap-operary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts