Out and about

Today that is I have been up town for most of the day. I went to meet a friend for lunch but went shop hopping before i met up with her and had a good look around intending to go back for bits after lunch.  That did not happen but there is always another day. However i have picked up some more clips and slides for my hair. After being sorted out yesterday the frayed around the edges bit is now gone for a few weeks. I really do not do grey very vain i know.

In any event had a lovely lunch with my friend putting the world to rights between us. I also managed to get into collect some new jeans had ordered.  A size smaller than last year.  Still got a way to go but its going in right direction which is the main thing. I also found a lovely blouse and some shoes so higghly chuffed. Hope you have have had a good day too.  Pattypan xx

Comments

Popular Posts