Catch up

I got up early this morning to do OH some pack up to take with him to work.  Tuna buns. Suddenly I had an audience of very interested cats. They did not receive any perks!

I am glad to have the heating on and the house warming up a bit.  It has been the right time to put it on as I have been a little stiff and particularly stiff this morning with pain in my hands.  Despite that I have written a couple of posts and emails and so have been giving my hands some exercise.  The cold is still lurking and I seem to have been left with a residual cough which I am keeping my eye on as I am a bit chesty although a lot clearer than I have been.  I had my shot of home made Cassis with some hot water and a little honey and it helped to soothe my throat and made me drop off to sleep although I read for a little while last night.  As the saying goes "feed a cold starve a fever"!

With it having been so wet for the past few days I am not surprised about the stiffness which is ultimately caused by the pervading damp it gets into your bones and everything.  My mojo at the moment feels as though it has got up and left the building.  Still no energy and yet as usual have so much to do!

I fell asleep again with Missy as it was warm and comfy.  When I nodded off the skies were grey and I have woken up to the sun trying to break through the cloud.  So maybe my wish of drier weather is coming true.  I hope so as there is only so much dampness one can do.

I also when I come back have to get my stuff ready for the readings this evening and I want everything together so that I just have to pick it up and run when my friend comes for me later.

I also walked Missy again for a good hour and then came home washed my hair and  then got ready to go out for the evening to do readings at the Parkway Club. It was busy but not as busy as we were last time round.  A good evening.

As I had not managed to have anything to eat before leaving I have just had a couple of sandwiches to ground me down again before getting into my pjs and settling down for the night.  I hope I sleep well.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I suffer from stiffness. Hips, knees and like you my hands, so annoying isn't it. Still better than a lot of people so count my blessings.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts