Monday evening Catch up

It has been bitterly cold here today hampered by the fact that the central heating is on the blink but we have found out why and have located the cause.  Hopefully matters will be rectified by tomorrow, but there has been a lot of water in an unexpected space (we have had a leak) and I need to get the problem repaired and then the house dried out.  Next time when I cannot feel heat I am going to yell a bit more and then maybe a certain person might take me a little more seriously.

I have had a busy evening as I sit as Secretary on a Committee and it was our AGM this evening. I have not long got in but it has been a productive evening in any event.  

Now I am in to chill. I have some preparation to do for tomorrow but then the time is my own for a little while at least.

It is extremely cold out again but at least the house is warmer than outside.

I have a friend to meet for lunch tomorrow and to put the world to rights with for a little while at least.

Right am off to potter.  Tomorrow is another day.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts