Ebay

Well I have taken the plunge and popped some items onto Ebay.  Fingers crossed that they will sell.  Most of the items I have had for a lot of years and so in terms of rarity I think that they are hard to find these days.  Oh well in for a penny and in for a pound will see how it goes it is going to be a learning curve in any event.

May I thank each and every one of you who offered me some advice in respect of selling on Ebay- it has all helped and if they don't sell there is no hurry I shall just relist them again.  I am apparently a very good Buyer!  Now I need to get my head around the selling part!

Unfortunately I have fallen foul of yet another cold.  I am hoping that this time around is its last hurrah as it seems to be coming out far more this time around.  I am heartily fed up with not being able to get on to say the least.  However I am doing as my Doctor ordered and only if I think it is really serious am I to go to the GP for antibiotics.  Trouble is they treat me and then don't treat OH who then re-infects me!  Not sound logic!  But hey ho.

Hope everyone else is getting ready for Christmas and managing to get everything sorted.  I shall go through the motions for everyone else of doing what I can for Christmas but I think in reality this year is going to be a little bit of a damp squib on the Christmas front.  It happens and as usual I shall do what I can.

I met a friend at lunch time and I had a really good catch up with her which was lovely.  However I got rather down in the dumps on the way back looking at all the lovely Christmas bits and bobs and feeling slightly away from it and out of it.  Not like me at all.

Anyways I now have a bathroom to attack - I did not get there the other day so I really must get stuck in now.

Therefore will catch you later.

Pattypan

x

P.S.  I trade under the name of Rhymennreason on Ebay.  These are some of the items that I have on there currently for sale.












PPS.  I have just had my first sale which is the last two items/photos above the Father Christmas and the Reindeer Felt Bottle Toppers.  Fingers crossed I manage to move the other items too.  Now to find my way around the other part of Ebay.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts