On a lighter note

I have recovered the two Advent Calendars that I have both wooden with drawers and battery lighting.  They will be put out on tonight at dusk to light the way.  Each drawer has a little something in it (for the big children) and of course any visiting littlies.

I had also planned on an  Advent Wreath to make but that might have to be constructed late in the day with what has been happening here. The best laid plans of mice and men a they say.  I have two of them to make.

I have been sorting out the table in the little room so that I can get my machines out and start to play and have enough room for crafting.  It has involved a rather big sort out which commenced yesterday which all started with not being able to lay our hands on the TV controller.  We needed something else to focus on yesterday.  Well whatever the catalyst we now have work in progress and it will mean I will be able to go and play whenever I have a few minutes as everything will be there just to go to.  I may need to source a new craft lamp for this table (I already have a lamp on my computer table) but it will just be bliss to actually go and play.  Still plugging away though as I seriously need somewhere to play when I get a few minutes.  Room will not be finished today but it is nearly there. Creating stuff takes me in any event into a relaxed altered state which is always good.  Once this room is done can close the door and leave it and get back on with what I was doing previously.

OH is a lot calmer despite the news of yesterday and I aim to keep it that way.  Fortunately a little Jack Russell has been snuggled up by his side whether he wants it or not.  She has been like a limpet with him bless her.

Right upwards and onwards.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Our advent calendar was eaten in the first day of purchase. I should have gone for a non edible one. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or a lovely excuse to buy some more. Think chocolate its calling to you xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts