What a horrible wet day and War of the Worlds






It is a horrible grey, damp and cold very wet day here in Peterborough.  The heavens have opened out of nowhere and we have ended up with flooded roads and guttering that cannot cope with the urgency of the downpour and the water.  Here was me being optimistic that perhaps for once it was going to be a brighter day!

My two sales are now winging their way to their Buyer and I have managed to get my head around another element of the Ebay process. Phew.  Said it was going to be a  learning curve.

I should have been meeting a friend today but this cold is still with me so I am staying in, particularly as it is so damp and wet.

I did not get to the bathroom last night because of the excitement with Ebay but am going to have my breakfast and make myself and Missy a cup of tea to set us straight for the day.

OH is off on a trip to the Theatre in Nottingham to see the War of the Worlds.  He has been particularly hooked on it since hearing all the music off my CD. (i.e. the Richard Burton and David Essex version which I originally had on tape).  There are several of them from work going plus a couple of external friends and they are due to leave this afternoon.  It was booked sometime ago and I was given the opportunity to go but did not quite fancy being a lone woman with a bunch of men.  It will do him good to get out and have some company for a change.  His son is going too.

I intend to get on with the bathroom whilst he is out of the way so that I can get on in peace and quiet.  I will have the radio on for background noise just to help me lose myself whilst working away.

It will just be me for tea tonight so I may well cook myself some pasta which is something I enjoy.

Right am off to potter.  Catch up later on.  I have some more stuff to list on Ebay in any event a slow process as I have some Anna crafting magazines to list as well. They are all intact with their patterns.  I am determined to downsize as best as I can even if it is only the peripheral items at the moment.

Back soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Congrats on your eBay sales. Well done, the first two of many!
    It will get easier I promise.
    Wishing you a good weekend.
    Pam in Texas.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pam. Still a bit nervous but it was nice to have a sale although I think beginners luck. Keep my fingers crossed. Its all a learning curve anyway for me. Take care Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts