Bits and Pieces

Well despite the best laid plans of mice and men....  I had intended to carry on with the front room today but just did not get there.  I had arranged to meet up with a friend for lunch which I did and then was later back than I intended.  On the way back home I then bumped into another friend who had not seen for a little while and ended up going to have a chat with her and her husband.  Came back into the house as I was on my way in OH was on his way out as it was walkies time.

Walked Missy down the river.  OH had said that the Electric Cut had been covered in ice this morning.  Not a thick layer but a layer all the same.  It was still there when we walked Missy.  It was really cold last night and has been a cold day.  Glove weather.

After getting back in I started to cook tea.  We have had a steak pie with onion gravy and mashed potato, peas, carrot and kale.  It has gone down very nicely and has warmed me up from the inside out.

We have lasagna for tomorrow night's tea and I have also done a small chilli as well.

Am now shattered, but am continuing to pick things out and put in a pile for my playday on Tuesday with my crafting.  I have picked a tray cloth out to make a couple of bed cushion covers as well.

I am sat at the moment continuing with the cross stitch that I had dragged out yesterday part completed.  Not worth doing anything tonight.  So a bit of a chill out.

Right am off to craft a little more.  Keep warm, keep safe wherever you are.

Take care.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts