A day at home

is a complete and utter luxury of late.  I seem to have been on the hop from one day to another. I also seem to have been on the computer for the past couple of days trying to sort paperwork out.  I am waiting for a friend to call in to collect some paperwork for a group I belong to. I do not at the moment know what time she is coming for.  However it is not preventing me from getting on with stuff.

OH whilst walking the dog this morning nipped to the local shop and brought me back three hot croissants.  What a treat.  I have been sat eating one of them with some of my home made strawberry jam.  Sheer indulgence.  I shall save the others for later - my appetite is not that big in any event.

I have also had a small lay in compared to the rest of the week which has been welcome.  Now to start on the kitchen. Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye!

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Days at home soon get filled with "urgent jobs", if I want a day off at home I get all the essential things done. Then walk the dogs, once back home i make a cuppa and park my btm where it needs to be to knit or sew. I refuse to move until I have to. Sometimes I set an alarm to give me a set time to play. That way I do not get stiff or bored from sitting still. The dogs know that the alarm signals a walk so they are happy to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, I will get my day playing but I cannot conscioiusly play if other high priority matters get in the way. It would divert my attention. However I will get there. Am determined. I shall be booking the time for myself in the weeks to come as I have far too much I want out the way and done with. It will happen. Catch you soon. Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts