A lazy day

For a change and especially after being out and about last night.

We have not had a roast today for tea.  We had steak pie, steamed kale, boiled potatoes, carrots and gravy.  It was more than enough and we enjoyed it.

It has been warmer here today than it was yesterday as well.  We have not had any snow at all.

I have also spent part of the day trying to find my CV.  When I was at work I had an up to date CV on my computer at work.  Unfortunately I did not send a copy home.  I need to do a new one and I cannot locate my certificates, or indeed the draft CV I always keep in the house so tomorrow I am going to have to search for this as I cannot remember the qualifications I have got.  There are quite a few of them but my memory is not as good as it used to be.  So I really need that to hand to have a look at to create a new one.  Its in a safe place somewhere but no idea at present where it is.  So the search will be on tomorrow in earnest!  Lets hope I find it.

I still ache from Thursday's shenanigans.  Hopefully by the end of the week I will feel a bit more with it.

Right am off to get stuff ready for OH for tomorrow after which I will be searching for my missing briefcase and certificates when I get up tomorrow.  Hopefully I will find it and be able to get stuck into creating a new one.

Catch up tomorrow sometime.

Take care

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts