Sheer indulgence

We have had a nice lay in this morning and OH when he returned from walking the dog came back with a little surprise for me. He had bought me two fresh croissants so that I could have a leisurely breakfast complete with butter and home made jam.  My home made jam.  I must say that it was a lovely surprise, its the little things right, and together with cold butter and my home made crushed strawberry jam has been an absolute treat and a delight and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.  A sheer indulgence just to have a leisurely breakfast where things are not rushed and where I can enjoy some of my home made preserves.  

To wash things down and finish off I am going to make a Cafietiere  of fresh hot coffee another indulgence.  I love coffee but I am a touch sensitive to it so only have it every so often - it triggers IBS - so very much is a treat when I do have it.  

Today I am going to start in the dining room.  That will be a long job as it is the inbetween room it tends to get used as a dumping ground more often or not.  It is the full every so often strip out so will be time consuming, plus the cats tend to camp out there so will have to shoo them out of the way.  Wish me luck.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts