I am still here

Well just about.  Things have been a tad busy this week in more ways than one.  I have had a course this week on how to prepare a CV, letter in support, apply online for work via Agency websites and what an employer is looking for from the CV you have created and which ones can be removed straight away.  Interview techniques were also discussed as well as questions to prepare and ask at interview.  So all good stuff.  What was extremely nice was the group I was in was very mixed in ages but everyone got on well together and worked as a team and helped each other.  I was shattered afterwards but it has been good.

Equally decluttering is still going on in all areas of my life and the house still looks as though a bomb has hit it but that will be the case until I can get everything stashed properly and a sense of order is restored. I am still finding loads more goodies including lots of books and also lots of kits and projects and fabrics.  

For a while I did buy a lot of remnant fabrics in reds and golds to make some heavy duty patchwork style throws.  A few years back M & S were selling such throws for quite a lot of money which is where I got the idea from.  So that is another couple of projects which are on the to do list along with all the other items.  Hopefully once the sorting and decluttering has eased up a bit I will get to play more and to start to get the Christmas pressies made.

A few more items have also been broken which I am not too happy about.  Something to do with a particular cat and heavy landings - somewhere where she should not have been!

I have got over the lurgey and thank those of you who sent me good wishes.  It was very much appreciated.

I shall try and pop in a bit more regularly but once I start stacking stuff in the back bedroom I usually end up blocking the entrance to the craft room and cannot get through until that piece of work has been completed.  Some of the boxes have collapsed and I am also having to re-pack boxes which is slowing down the work a little more than it should.

Right I had better get a wriggle on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. You always get a lot accomplished!
    I hope you found your phone.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you having a proper clear out then Tricia or just a tidy up? My "get rid of it" year continues with more stuff going to charity most weeks, and some furniture to auction last week. Very therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are OK, haven't heard from you in a while. I expect you are busy.
    Take care.
    Pam in Texas.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts