Thank you

For all your good wishes and concern.  I am okay now just up to my neck in decluttering. I was poorly last Friday in the early hours with upset tummy and sickness.  I did not sleep much got up but then fell back to sleep.  I had set my alarm as I had a couple of appointments.  The phone battery died, the alarm did not go off and I was out until 6:30pm.

On the decluttering front  I am afraid it has been a case of one step forward two steps back.  I have unfortunately ended up with third party interruptions which I could have done without as well but they have been a necessary evil.

I am hopeful to be able to put up a proper post over the weekend.

I do have some things to look forward to though.  This Friday I am going to an antiques fair for the day with a friend. In the evening I am out with another friend and her husband to see a copy cat group called the "Illegal Eagles".  I am very much looking forward to both events.

Inbetween everything I am sorting and cleaning as well.  OH has been off today and tomorrow at some point we have to go to the tip.  I have got a lot of rubbish in the front garden to get rid of so it needs to go as there is going to be a lot more on that front in the next few weeks..  I am still also making deposits at the Charity shop as well.

I really am desperate to do some crafting and I am hoping that I get a chance next week.  I have a couple of crochet blankets to complete which should have been finished quite a while back and been bundled off to their recipients.  I also have to scan some old photographs and get them off to the same recipient.  There is still a bit of crochet to do on one in particular but I am nearly there with the other one.  I want them out of the way done and dusted so that I can free up more room.  I have a couple of other crochet blankets which are only part worked to finish off as well and as these are something I can pick up and put down I hope to get a bit done in the next few weeks.

Right must dash going to be another late night.

Catch up soon I promise.

Hope everyone is keeping okay too - I am missing my blogging!

Tricia

x

Comments

  1. You sound very busy and I hope you take a few moments each day to relax and nurture yourself. The antiques fair and Illegal Eagles sound like good relaxation. In college my roommate and I adopted a puppy and named him Illegal Beagle. For perhaps obvious reasons, no dogs allowed in the dorm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terra. Thank you for your kind comments. Just very busy and as usual trying to juggle several balls in the air at any one time. I love that you adopted a dog and named him illegal beagle. I love it. I am taking time for myself each day as well and am very much looking forward to what I am going to do today. Should be fun all the way round. Hope you are keeping well too. Take care Tricia xx

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been so poorly - crikey, you nearly slept the clock round! Enjoy the Antiques Fair and think of me!! and enjoy the Illegal Eagles which sounds like a great night out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BB,

      The event I am going to is the East of England Antiques fair. Never been to it before. My friend is leading me astray. She likes rootling as much as I do. I will think of you as I go around. You sound as though you have been very busy too. The house will be dressed to its best by the time you have finished. Take care Tricia xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts