Today

I have been concentrating on tidying my bedroom a bit.  Quite a lit of rubbish has gone out.  Still lots to do though.  Managed to find my pine blanket chest which like a lot of my things has a history and a memory.  As far as I know the chest belonged to family friends and was being chucked out.  My dad rescued it and used it for keeping his photography equipment in. When mum passed I became the proud owner.  It is something that was on the wish list.  It also gives me happy memories of my mum and dad. The chest was empty and so I have stashed some quilts and blankets in it which has freed up some more space elsewhere.  It really needs a good stripping down and sanding and then I think either waxing or oiling
  I am thinking that the oil will do more good at the moment.  However we will see.  I might change my mind before then.

I have also found another bsg of cotton shirts.  I will try and strip those down in ghe next few days and then they can be put with the other stripped down fabric in readiness for doing some patchwork.

I have also found a bag of mixed wool.  Will have a look at that tomorrow.

Have also got into my small walk in wardrobe.  A lot of clothes in there with hardly any wear.  They r now too big for me so I shall probably send to my cousin.  I am too tired to sort them now but will probably sort them in the morning so that I can get the rest of my clothes on the rails and out the way.

Right had better get a wriggle on.  Catch u tomorrow.

Pattypan

Xx

Comments

Popular Posts