Countdown to Christmas 2019 - 92 Days to Christmas - Decorations Star Snowflake Ornament


Another beautiful star with a few different embellishments and you can alter the changes yet again.  These would look lovely on a tree or yet again in a window with different length strings.






https://youtu.be/FUqgV7J_CaM



They would also look lovely as coasters without the second layer of pegs, which would also make a nice present for a friend or friends.

I really need a larger craft room.  The small room I use at the moment is more IT orientated than crafting room so when I get the back bedroom sorted I may well put a couple of tables in there in which to craft from which will be easier all the way round I think in the long run as I will have room for cutting out and working and for also using my Big Shot and Embroidery and sewing machines.  Will have to see what I can find on the table front in due course.

I am hoping to get started on this star one night during the week when I get home.  Will see how it goes.

Catch you all again soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts