Feeling very spoiled

It has been a very long day today; an active and busy one where I have been on the computer processing information most of the day.  I just have to learn to link what I have learned about the computer and put it into a format that is approved and acceptable for the customer.  My head is still working on that one.  Am going to revisit this over the weekend and create some personalised crib sheets for myself.  Have done a couple of calls to clients as well although this side of it is still being nurtured from my point of view.

OH and I now work for the same company.  Different areas and different buildings.  My brother and my step-son also work at the same firm.  So you could say that we are very much keeping it in the family.

Every so often they have a lady arrive with lots of different perfumes (proper makes) at very good and a lot cheaper prices.  These are not copies, fakes or duds but the real perfume.  OH has bought perfume for me from here before but today has been the first time I have been able to see for myself.  He ended up treating me to a new bottle of perfume.

I am a fan of Mugler perfumes.  Today he has treated me to a bottle of Eau de Parfum by Mugler called Aura.  It is lovely and I adore it.  Even more I love the perfume bottle.  Very distinctive as are all of Thierry Mugler's perfume bottles.  I have the Star perfume and bottle as well.


John Paul Gaultier's "Classique" is an absolute favourite.  I am hoping that when she comes again in a couple of months just before Christmas that I will be able to buy a bottle of this as well.  Perfume helps me feel good about myself.  If I have nice clothes on and smell nice I think it helps boost a low mood, and self-esteem and makes you thing generally better about anything.

I was also treated to half a crispy duck which was shared with OH for our supper tonight.  It went down very well.

Tomorrow I am off to Peterborough Antiques with one of my friends.  It will be a tiring but good day even though the weather is damp and the temperatures have chilled quite a bit so I intend to wrap up well.  I am feeling the change in temperature to what it has been and especially so for the last three weeks or so.  A subtle change but I have felt cold on the inside.

Right must get ready for tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts