A bit of a headache

Sorry I have not been around initially it was because I was working in the house (although I have not got on as well as I had hoped although I have managed to get some stuff done).  However I now have a headache which is verging on becoming a migraine so it is a quick visit in and out and hopefully I will be able to catch up a little tomorrow.

We had a cooked breakfast this morning. This is fast becoming the norm around here, have walked Missy a couple of times and were due to have roast pork with all the trimmings for tea tonight but the pork was still frozen.  I have therefore prepped it up and we will have that for tomorrow night.  We had gammon and pineapple as an alternative tonight.

Also lurking in the fridge is a load of stewing steak which I am going to turn into a simple stew which I will serve with mashed potatoes.  That should do a couple of days during the week and will be something warming after a day at work.

Its been a very wet and damp day here in Peterborough as well which has not helped.  The washing machine has been on as has the tumble drier and I now have another load of ironing to do for my sins but at least everything is lovely and clean although I am running out of coathangers!

Would also just like to say a big welcome to all the new followers that have recently just started reading my blog.  Please don't be shy as I love comments.

Right am going to go and chill to see if I can get rid of this headache.

Hopefully will catch up tomorrow.

Take care

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. Hope your headache eased and you prevented it becoming a full blown migraine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie. Managed to avert the migraine - it is a lot better but still hanging a bit. Fingers crossed it will go I think have broken the back of it. Take care. Tricia x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts