Today

I have had a lovely day today.

It started with me going into town as I needed to look for some bits and bobs in the £ shop and also in Wilkinsons.  Mostly cleaning stuff, which I got at good prices.

I was primarily looking for some jars for storing my stock cubes, and pots in.  What I was looking for I did not find; I shall therefore keep a look out for these - I know what I am looking for.

However in Wilkinsons I did manage to find a water jug filter and some spare filters which has been on the list for a while £5 for the jug (it is Wilkinson's own make) and then £3 for a set of three standard multi fit filters.  Whilst looking at this I noticed a kettle that I quite liked the look of so may go back and get this on another day.

I then met up with a very good friend who I had not seen for a while, we met for lunch and a drink and put the world to rights between us.  Her husband (also a good friend) also met up with us and it was good to be with them both and spend quality time again.  Hope to do it again soon.

This evening we have had a Chinese meal which has gone down well.  It has been a while since we so indulged.  So all in all a very good day.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Glad that you had a lovely day with good friend. Would be really interested to hear how you get on with the water filter jug. It's something that I need to do. Our water is very hard and not pleasant to drink at all. I feel really bad using bottled water, so think a filter might be the answer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts