10 Minute Pot Holder




I am itching to get on with the patchwork.  I am also in need of some pot holders to use in the kitchen.  I want them to be colourful so I shall very much be using fabrics in my scrap bag for these.  I think a splash of colour will be cheerful.  My normal colours for the kitchen are green, yellow, and white.  Therefore project number one when OH goes back to work is going to be a little stash of these.  The instructions on the video seem relatively straightforward as well.  Have to be for someone like me.  Would also like to get a few made at some point for Christmas pressies.  Thought that they might make an ideal extra pressie to go in with some of my Christmas hampers.  I have also been reading about how to transfer recipes onto fabric to create your own tea towels and intend to explore that a little more as well.

The plan is therefore sometime before next week I shall be cutting out a batch of squares with my rotary cutter and board in order that I can just sew when OH returns to work.  I am desperate for some play time.

Right the kitchen beckons.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts