It is late.......

I cannot settle and I have gone cold despite being wrapped up.  

OH is gently snoring and I have not managed to disturb him as I slipped out of bed which is a miracle in itself.   

I am currently curled up in a chair with a thick fluffy blanket wrapped round me hugging and nursing a mug of coffee with a dash of rum in it.  When I am cold to my core as I have been tonight this usually does the trick and gets me warmer.

I could be doing with a warm fire to snuggle up in front of and to stoke back into life, throw a few fir cones on.  However the fire is like my dreams there for manifesting when the time is right, but that at the moment is not going to happen unless fate smiles kindly and I win the lottery!  There are plenty in line before me!  Sometimes knowing what to do for the best is clouded and not clear and you have to find your way out of the maze in your own time and at your own pace.

It is a long time since I have been like this...… time to try and put those muddled thoughts into some kind of order and make some sense of them and form a plan of attack.  

It is quiet for a change outside.  Pitch black but quiet.  Hardly any lights as the local council are taking the view that it is a waste and only causes light pollution which is not too bad a thing.

Better slip back to bed now I am warmed up a little so that OH does not get disturbed.

Sweet dreams.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts