Cold in the Nose

OH has the lurgey and typical man style is "dying".  He has desperately been trying to share his bugs which I seem to have succumbed to.  To nip things in the bud there is a big pan of French Onion Soup with plenty of garlic bubbling away. Yes the onions make my eyes smart but it is well worth the effort as it is a more natural way of helping heal yourself and make yourself feel more comfortable. Onions, and garlic are both natural antiseptics and very good at soothing sore throats and your tubes when your system is under attack from "gremlins".  I make a big batch of this and we have this over a couple of days when the bugs come out to play.  It helps your system fight any invaders.

Also before going to bed I will make a hot toddy with a little splash of whisky, plenty of honey and  lemon and hot water just before I go to bed.  This also helps soothe my system and helps me sleep a little better.

Inbetween I have been dosing on the Elderberry Rob.

Such is life

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts