Monday catch up

I am losing stuff left right and centre at the moment.  I have lost my phone again.  I put stuff down in the house and then cannot remember where I have left it.  It is driving me nuts!  I still have not found it.

It has been another quiet day here today. I was not too clever this morning was extremely tired again and fell back to sleep; when I woke up I gradually got up and fortunately was not too late.  I have just pottered about since then.

The sun has been out again today although it has been extremely windy again.  At least it has not been as cold as it has been.

I managed to do some more crochet last night I am now up to 24 squares.  Will carry on working them until the wool has gone.  Then may have to change projects until I can get out to replenish the wool.  I need another four of the turquoise and another four of the white at the moment.

There is one thing assured if and when I run out of the wool for this project in that there is a whole line of further projects to carry on with.  Then I have the job of sewing all the ends in and then joining each of the squares into their final placements.

I have just started off some coconut yogurt for use in puddings this week.  This for a change is an EasiYo sachet that I bought at Christmas rather than me making it from scratch.  Not had this before although I understand from one of my friends that this particularly one is extremely nice.

I am hoping to get some bread buns made tomorrow.  I can always use up bread buns.  Tea for tomorrow is going to be toad in the hole with veggies.

Must remember to go tomorrow to get some potatoes and also the tray of eggs.  With my memory as it is at the moment it is very likely that I will forget

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts