Savoury Ducks (Faggots)


At the beginning of this New Year I mentioned that a favourite recipe of mine was one for Savoury Ducks as it is known in Lincolnshire which effectively is a faggot.  Here is the link for the recipe I use if you would like to have a go at this.


They are really tasty.  My OH had not tried them until my cousin's wedding but has fast become an avid fan.  Mum used to make them regularly as well but she did them slightly differently.

The beauty of the recipe is that you can serve it as a main meal in its own right with a lovely rich gravy and some veggies.  I usually make it and bake it in a tray and then cook.  Once cooled its popped into the fridge and then everyone goes and helps themselves.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts