I only

Nipped to town to get a new pair of secateurs to help me chop up the Ivy that I chopped down yesterday.  Some three hours later I managed to get home.  I went to Wilkos and ended up buying several things for the garden including the secateurs, a chopping blade for small branches, some more flower seed including forget me nots, cornflowers, Foxglove, more sweet peas, some sweetcorn and a pack of Uchi Kuri pumpkin seeds.  There were quite a few things on the gardening front that am interested in but will have to wait and see how we get on.  There had been quite a queue to get in and had to wait some time.  I left home at 1:30pm so was late in going out.  There was far more traffic and people around today.  I did manage to find some PPE latex gloves today but that is the first time have found them since the pandemic commenced.  I have a mask.  I think that am going to keep some of these in the medicine chest as standard from now on in.

I then ended up at the pound shop and then on to do food shopping.  OH could not make his mind up what he fancied to eat and we ended up having fish finger buns with Tartare sauce with aide of sweet potato chips.  Went down very well.

So no gardening today but I did bring back two more Thyme plants and four Genovese Basil plants and a Tayberry bush.  

Tomorrow we are out first thing and will be going to see our fish man and the Butcher.  When we get back have plans to sort the work room out so that things are easier to find and it needs a good sort out anyway.  If don't get it done tomorrow will finish off on Sunday,  Has to be a weekend sort out as I can chuck OH out the room - cannot during the week whilst he is working.  So on the food side it will be something fishy for tea tomorrow.

It may be later in te day before I get to the garden.

Right am off to get ready for tomorrow.  

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts