My Phone Has arrived - Pictures

I now have a phone with a camera yippee.  Now to make sure that I do not lose it, do not drown it, and can now afford the calls!  I am now back on my contract - a new sim has been received.  As I have missed my camera so much I thought that I would indulge in a photo post.

My tidied up and stringed grape vine.  The planter in the middle holds a survivor of a Nasturtium I planted last year.



My Strawberry hanging baskets





The plant I could not remember the name of but which looks very pretty - love the colours.



Two of my existing planters planted out with a plant from my mum's garden.  I started off with only a small piece of this and strip it out every year and produce more planters with it.  Has a lovely pale blue flower when in bloom.  Evokes strong memories of my mum and of our home for many years.



One of my violet planters.  Yet again only had a small clump and have propagated another pot the same size; plants originally from my Great Grandmother's/My Grandad's garden, through to my mum and dad's garden and now to me.  David if you want a cutting let me know.




The hanging basket under the Bay tree has Ivy and Sweet Violets in it.  There is a hanger the other side of the tree and I am also going to do the same with this.  I planted this up.


Some of my Wild Strawberries in what was my herb bed.  I am hoping as there are a lot of flowers that I manage to get to the fruit before the birds.


Clematis, Honeysuckle, Bay Tree, Sweet Violets 






 Rosemary and Hollyhock




The start of my Herb Planters down the side of the shed



Some of my sown seeds and those that have come through including my Salad Planters in old Recycled Water Bottles




Flat leafed Parsley and Geraniums from last year



One of my Fig trees, Blackberry cuttings and Blackcurrant bushes




Another Strawberry Planter this time hanging



Below, my two planters which I had set with Perpetual Spinach and which the Pigeons have robbed.



Another picture of the Grape Vine and the Nasturtium






Some of my bought Tomatoes



 Beans, Lobelia, Gypsophilia, and Violas.



Now to get the Computer sorted.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Nice to see your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hart. Still a long way to go, but getting little bits done and hopefully one day it will look like a proper garden. Hope you are keeping safe and well. Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts