Tinky Two

Bless her my lovely puss Tinky Two passed a day before I left for holiday - all happened very quickly and she seemed to be getting better and fighting when suddenly she took a turn for the worse and passed peacefully.

Tinky Two was one of Molly's kittens and they say animals do not mourn but Molly, Bumble and Mischief  seem to be missing her quite a lot.  I was so upset I wanted to cancel the holiday but fate intervened on that point.

Here are a few photos of my lovely girl.   Long may she rest in piece.  Like all my cats she is buried under the old cherry tree in the garden.

Miss her lots

x




















Comments

  1. Sorry to hear this. She was a beautiful cat. You will all miss her so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this. They take a piece of your heart with them. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts