Now we are home there are lots of things to do and get stuck into

 OH wants to go away again, but I am mindful that we have an awful lot to do in the house and I want to make a significant start before going off on our travels again. I have told him that I need at least two weeks at home and this time is for seriously getting stuck in - the pair of us.

Yesterday I did not stop all day. and was absolutely shattered by the time I did sit down.

Today, I have a load of washing to do, then the ironing and before I can do that I need a new ironing board so that is something may well have to do tomorrow as well.

We are off to the Fish man first thing, then off to step-daughter to pick her up to take her somewhere. I am then going to start getting stuck in, in the loo.  Once that is done the bathroom.  Depending on how well I get on I may need to re-evaluate what I do next.  The loo is definitely doable tomorrow and maybe some of the bathroom.

Once these two are cleaned and sorted out will then look at the kitchen. That may well be Friday though. So all hands to the deck season here.  Fortunately the bulk of the pantry was sorted out before we went away.  However, I still need to go in there again as my tidying up means I am finding things I had forgotten about.  I am hoping once I have got a room or rooms done to get OH to start doing stuff that needs doing in those rooms so that we end up having a layered approach to cleaning and completing in full swing.  Fingers crossed he is amenable.

I also have lots of things to do for the Pantry and other food stores as well.  Think OH needs to drag out my bulk pasteuriser so that I can get some tomato passata and some different fruits in syrup started but the kitchen will need to be sorted before then.

Right upwards and onwards.

Hopefully catch up later today.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts