A few more Christmas Decorations

 I am particularly fond of wooden Christmas decorations and whilst sorting out some of the boxes last night I found these.

The first item is a German candle propelled automaton which I love.  These have always fascinated me.



The second is a star lightbox with woodland animals.



The third is a nativity arch that lights up.



My Hurdy-Gurdy music box which technically is not a Christmas decoration but which I use as such.


A small Berry Heart Wreath



A Trio of Decorations


My Hurdy-Gurdy music box which although technically is not a Christmas Decoration is used as such.p




A new triple wicked Ginger and mandarine candle from Wilkos smells lovely.



And finally a set of six vintage medallion baubles.




Some more later on as I find them. I an trying to use what I have this year without having to buy much.  One of those years where I think everyone will be grateful for much more important priorities after this very difficult year 

Take care keep safe

Pattypan

x

Pattypan

Comments

  1. Love the three wooden ornaments, I have as three wick candle, smells like spices and spruce trees. It is actually named "Leaves" from Bath & Body.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts