Just some more of my Christmas Decorations Part 3

 

I found a couple of these fairy/ballerina figurines.


Some shimmering stars from M & S.  Sadly about four of them were broken.  I think something had been accidentally put on them.  I had not appreciated that they were plastic.




Sputnik Decorations from The Range last year. There are about six of these. I never got them put out still have their labels on.




These are based on Victorian Style decorations.  Pull the strings in the middle and the arms and legs wave akimbo.  There is a Santa Claus and a Reindeer.




I cannot remember where I bought these decorations from.  They have figurines on the top with jingle bells in the bottom.





I have two of these Lanterns. They look very effective under low light.








A couple of traditional glass candle holders.




A couple of brass tealight holders.  They need a good clean before putting out as they were used last year.  I do have a Star Ceiling light as well which these were bought to go with.  I have a fondness for brass and copper items.  Not the cleaning though.



A little light up Christmas tree Calendar.



Little "Hope" sign.  We all need that at the moment.




I really love this candleholder which I bought to go with a selection of Mercury Glass display pieces I have.  I normally buy in two's but I only sent for one to have a look at.  By the time I received it and decided I needed another one, they had sold out.  I still keep looking in the hope that I come across another one somewhere along the line.









Some knapkins and wired ribbon for decorating.  May use the knapkins to decorate some candles or get some more to do the same.





That is is for this tranche.  More to come.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love it all - especially the ballerina, I have a 5 year old ballerina granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Lefting, even more special. My favourite Ballet for Christmas is the Nutcracker. I have seen in John Lewis in Peterborough in their Christmas decorations a Margot Fonteyn style ballerina. Absolutely gorgeous but the wanted £12 just for one. Her skirt was all feathers as well. My mum kept my first kid ballet pumps (which I did not know) and when we were sorting the house out I found them. I used to love ballet even though I was not really the right build. Enjoy your granddaughter especially at Christmas. Take care Tricia x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts