It is late

 And I am still repacking the contents from my sort out earlier on.  I am using ziplock bags to put like items with like so that I can easily locate things in the future.  There are lits of items that have gone astray and so keeping things clean and finding said items have to be my main focus at the moment. So gradually order is being returned

I have an early start tomorrow as I am expecting another deluvery betwwn 7am and 12 noon. Will see what happens tomorrow on that score. 

Catch up soon

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I hope that you get your new fridge-freezer (or was it a fridge?) soon. Certainly in time for Christmas. Plus different delivery blokes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time fridge delivered and the delivery blokes were lovely. We used A O and when I mentioned the difficulty with the delivery men there was no problem. Made a point of ensuring different delivery men so you cannot fault their customer support. There was no argument. Very pleased with fridge keeps temperature beautifully and stores a lot x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts