Just some more of my Christmas Decorations Part Five

Sorting out the Christmas decorations has to some extent been a revelation to me as well.  I came across this box of glass baubles.  I cannot remember buying these but they are very pretty.  They are clear and white decorated.  Glass is very fragile on these.






In case you had not appreciated it I just absolutely love Christmas and Christmas decorations.

I then have a lit up wall ornament in the shape of a sleigh.  It is part one of a two part set.  I have had this for ages and have not used.


There are then three lamps in the shape of books. The first is Santa standing by the chimney breast with a blazing fire. I have already shared photos of this.




The second is Santa standing by the Christmas tree.



The third is Santa in his sleigh with the reindeer just about to take off.



These three lamps were bought off one of the stalls at the market and I think I was only charged £10.00 each So I did not do too badky on price.

I Have always lived Christmas especially as it was made so special by my mum and dad and when kittle used to go to my Nan and Pop's to spend Christmas. I suppose I really started collecting Christmas decorations when I was first married and then when I became a full time step mum to P and R I wanted to make Christmas special for them. I have added to my decoration stash substantially since then. I particularly like vintage decorations. I am a collector and like outting things together so in effect you have a mis-match but ghatvis all part of the charm of marrying things together.  Nothing has to be perfect that is part of the charm for me. I have three trees but only one normally gets put up in this house due tovthe addition of some furniture that was not anticipated at the time of buying the second tree.  I also have my mum's tree.

Right am off to upset the cats again.  They are not amused that their human is sorting out the dining room yet again.

Mischief


And her Mum Molly.




.Catch you soon

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Lovely cats. How many do you have now?

    What beautiful Christmas decorations, but the glass baubles look almost too fragile to use. I've not seen anything like your Father Christmas lamps before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BB The lamps were bought off the market about five years ago. I had seen something similar on QVC before then. We normally have one stall that does a few decs faux wreaths Christmas cards etc. very reliable no nonsense stall. I have a couple of wooden books somewhere as well which move and are musical. The baubles are fragile and wull be for upper branches only. Molly is beaytifully marked and is exceptionally pretty. Molls is the stray I took in at about four months old by Polush people up the street. She had been a house cat but when they left they chucked her on the street. It was heartbreaking as she went back to the house porch every night to wait for them and to sleep. I ended up feeding her at night and the veg shop people during the day. When I found out she had been abandoned I took her in. she subsequently got out and ended up with five kittens. Two boys were homed together then I kept Tinky 2 Bumble and Mischief. I lost Demetri my old cat whi had been taken un as well earluer in the year. He was a gentleman. Then Tinky 2 passed unexpectedly and three weeks later her brother Bumble. He could not settle after he lost his cuddle partner and passed wuth something different altogether. I was very upset at losing all three this year. My babies. Mischief is Mollys youngest kitten who was the runt of the litter. At least I have these two darlings. Hope u r okay and that things are resolving and settlung a bit. Take care Tricia x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts