Sorting the rubbish

 Monday evening 

I have been going through mixed bags of different items from the back bedroom.  Have gone through eight big bags already and have outed five very large bin liners stuffed to their limit already.  I have several more to go.  I have had to stop to do this job as stuff has been caving in.  Needs doing so concentrating time and effort to try and remedy this.  Most of the Christmas decorations are in this room so would need to get in there in any event.

In the morning I intend to continue with this task and then go downstairs later on to carry on.

Have accumulated a lot of items for washing (more dusty than anything else) so want to freshen everything up and then re-store back in the wardrobes.

Been back hard at work in the back bedroom.  Slowly finding my way through and getting rid of some accidentally broken things as well as rubbish.  I am doing the sorting downstairs.  I have company.  Mischief thinks its a great hoot to knock things off a shelf stuff that I have sorted enbroidery threads and wool and is now chasing it around the room.  This is the cat who will not play with a jingle ball but seems to find opportunities in everything else.  

At least am making more room as I go along. It will be worth lt in the end.

In the meantime back to the grind.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x





Comments

  1. That's typical of a cat! Buy them something personally suited for cats, THIS cat in fact, and they turn their noses up, and then scoot round the room in a discarded box!

    Sounds like you are making really good progress. I can recommend packing all the stuff you want to keep in boxes, sealing them, writing on them what is inside and then making a tidy pile. That's what WE have been doing here anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts