Today - A Non Event

 I was up early on Sunday as AO start delivering from 7:00 am so I was up at 6:00 am just in case.  I have been waiting all day initially with a time for delivery from 1:00 pm onwards which in the end went to 9:10pm and then 8:30pm.

Yet again it was more by chance than anything else I managed to find the delivery drivers at the front door.  We had not heard them out the back and yet again I had said to deliver round the back, He had not even seen the entrance to the garden and started complaining that would not be able to deliver.  In the end I got OH involved.  He thought that they could get it through.  They obviously did not want to deliver it and indicated that we need to get another model of fridge.  Not what you want to hear when you have just paid out nearly £1,000 for a fridge freezer.

I am annoyed as I had when I rebooked the visit explained what the entrance way was like.  This is the second non-delivery and I suspect that it was these drivers who called before.  The delivery man we had for the dishwasher was a completely different person and could not have been more helpful.  These two were another story.

Needless to say I was spitting.  I have waited a long time for this fridge and I am not a happy bunny.

We have had a look at another fridge which hopefully they will have in stock for delivery but it is not really what we wanted.  It is another Samsung.  So we will see what customer services have to say for themselves tomorrow.  I am now worried that I will not get a fridge in time for Christmas.

Today has been a wasted day for me as I have not been able to do anything at all.  What I needed to do would have taken up space in the dining room.

I am totally frustrated and bitterly disappointed.  Yet another thing gone wrong.

We will see what tomorrow brings.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. So sorry to hear about your frustrating day. Hope you can get it resolved quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts