Today which is now Yesterday

 Was a very confused day for me.  I had it in my head that yesterday was Tuesday and that my tumble dryer was due to arrive.  I was therefore up early and had cleared quite a bit of stuff in readiness for the delivery of my new tumble dryer not before time.  It was only when I was typing a post earlier on today that I realised my mistake which was a little disappointing from my perspective to say the least!  Oh bother!

The rest of the day I have been able to spend sometime on the computer, drafting some stuff for the New Year and doing research for some of the things I would like to do in this coming year. I am going to make use of the time wisely and do as much as I can during these darker months so that I can get ahead and make the most of the time.  i need a new routine and so this will have to be worked out so that I can maximise time and effort and also produce stuff on the present and home front.

We have had a pic n mix tea yesterday in that we had some duck rolls and some chicken in satay sauce, along with cheese and also trifle for pudding.  It went down very nicely.

I then had a bit of a cave in of items in the back room and ended up having to sort that out which has now been dealt with.

Tomorrow the tumble dryer should be delivered between 12 noon and 3pm.  Prior to that however have some sorting out in the kitchen to do in getting rid of the old tumble dryer so that we can get the dryer in situ.  My small electric cooker is going to have to go into the kitchen as well - no shelf ready as yet but it will have one soon. The old microwave also needs to go and the new one put in its place.

Once the tumble dryer is up and running I will then be able to get stuck in get things dry and clear the ironing; drying the washing in the house has been driving me nuts and has slowed things down a heck of a lot. Then I should be able to get cracking with other jobs in the house.

I want to start with the breadmaking again, and will have to use my home-made proving box to get the bread to rise.  My kitchen is terribly cold at the moment not ideal for raising bread. So I may have to do this in the dining room.  I am keen to get into the he rythm of breadmaking again. I want the house a bit squarer before I start on certain decorating projects within the house.Hopefully will get sorted quickly.  Fingers crossed everything arrives safely.

Catch you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts