Update on Yesterday

 We have been in touch with AO this morning and they have been brilliant. I am still put out about the one we had ordered but have had to admit defeat. Despute us mentioning space available and ghat it was tight. We have ordered just a fridge this time another Samsung but at this stage am desperate for a fridge. The Assistant was brilliant.  I mentioned that we were not very happy with the delivery team and it had been purely chance that I had taken some rubbish to the bin and found them on the doorstep.  She is ensuring that the same team do not deliver again and could quite understand why we were not very happy.  She took the replacement order from us and has arranged a refund.  Replacement is due to arrive on 9 December.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited. Morning delivery only.

Lets hope it happens this time.  

However I cannot fault the service team especially Bethany who dealt with the whole process. My previous experiences with AO have been outstanding.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. Good news, sounds like you will be up and running with your fridge well before Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to hear that you have another delivery before Christmas. I will have my fingers crossed for you patty xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts