Warm as toast

 It has been cold here since the boiler went wrong but now the new one is in we are as warm as toast. Perhaps too warm and the bonus is we have hot water again.  No more boiling the kettle up thank goodness.

I have had to clear room through the house and despite working all week since the terminal verdict on the old boiler was given, I ended up working through the night apart from a couple of hours when OH made me go to bed in order to get things sorted.The majority of my sorting out to do centres on the back room in any event so the work will continue here with the sorting for the foreseeable. As a result of my late night after the boiler was fitted and they had gone I went to bed and crashed.  I woke up had something to eat and then crashed again.  Hence me writing this post in the wee small hours as now I cannot sleep. Composing off my phone the buttons are far too small and this is when there are spelling errors due to me having big fingers for the phone.  I much prefer a proper keyboard as I can really get a wriggle on compared to this.

I am also having the severe cramps again.I  need to be going to the Doctors about this but will wait until things calm a little with the Covid sutuation

So now the work really starts.  We are going to be decorating room by room starting with the study/craft room.  This was painted recently so only needs touching up.  OH needs to get a wall bracket for the TV so that I can regain my desk for crafting so maybe doing something with my crafting and machines may now be firmly on the horizon.  I have a Big shot paper cutting machine as well as a GO patchwork fabric cutter that I wish to play with.

We are also going to invest in a day bed for this room probably with a fold away trundle for underneath which will give guest space. The room also needs a new strip light and I need a freestanding daylight/halogen magnifying lamp for my embroidery and other craft work. It will maje my life a bit easier.  I also need so.e throws and cushions and a rug for in here to finish things off.  Thats the plan so hopefully this will be executed soon.

Niw to try abd get some sleep.

Catch yiu soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts