All systems Go

 For the kitchen tomorrow.  No stoppages allowed.

Seville Oranges retrieved from the shop - marmalade needs preparing.

Eggs need boiling, cooling then pickling.

Beetroot needs boiling, slicing and then pickling..

Chutney needs making.  Plum chutney here.  I usually store my chutney from 6 to 8 weeks after making to allow it to mature.

Plum jam needs making.

Will do an update report in the next few days of what I have actually made and hopefully some photos too.  

Will stop there but probably will add in further items as I go along.

We had our mussels for tea as planned served with French bread stick and butter was lovely.  Followed this off with Creme caramel..  Very filling but a lovely tea.  Now I am completely stuffed.

Will not be long before I am in bed, tired and fatigued again.  

I have also bought my gardening magazines with loads of free seeds.  Not had a chance to look at yet hopefully will get to this tomorrow.

Right am off to rest up.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Ooh Tricia, can't wait to see the results of all your making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lou, it has been very busy here. Managed 7 jars of plum jam amongst other things and there have been lots of other stuff made as well. Will probably show everything towards the weekend. Take care Tricia x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts