Apologies

Ladies and Gents for not posting a full daily post today, although I have posted an update on my embroidery project update.

We had an early start this morning due to a commitment of OH which needed me to babysit the dog and with me being and her being chucked out of the study! I have felt a bit peculiar and a bit under the weather since and fell asleep early afternoon (and that always throws me out too) as a result.  When I feel "wobbly" I have to take things steady as I get like this and extremely tired just before I usually have a blackout.  I have therefore slowed down and am listening to my body.  It may just be a fatigue attack but it certainly throws my system out of kilter.

I have sat for about 3 1/2 hours embroidering but am having an early night to try and get myself firing on  all pistons again.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow.

Take care and keep safe everyone.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts