A little update

'Thank you all for your various good wishes.  Very much appreciated.

Thing's have not been terribly good here but they are slowly getting better.  I should take the last lot of pain killers and antibiotics tomorrow and at least now I am a lot more comfortable than I have been.  Would not wish that on my worst enemy.  Hospital have been in touch as well for the ultrasound and that is due to take place on 11 May.  I have to starve myself for six hours prior to the testing.  Me starve!  Well I am off my food quite a bit at the moment and am being very careful with what I am eating which is not terribly much.  I think things will be a lot lower fat for the foreseeable.  I should then find out about 10 days after as to how they wish to progress.

These things are sent to try us and yet another medical label for the list.  Honestly, I am getting a bit bored with this and a bit frustrated to say the least.

I have not really been up to much in the past week or so and have slept an awful lot.  Perhaps that has been for the best as I have not been able to focus or concentrate on anything in particular.  In fact am getting very fed up of not being able to get stuck in.  At least I am listening to what my body is saying this time round.

At the end of the day I am very lucky and grateful for the quick response I have had from the medical services in these very troubled times.  I shall be happy when I can get back to legging it all over the place again will do me good from an exercise perspective.  I need to lose some weight again.

Right off to potter.

Hope everyone else is doing really well.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts