Gardening Magazines

I have two favourite magazines and I do not pay out for a subscription.  I therefore try and get hold of the magazines when I go shopping at Waitrose which is usually once a month sometimes twice.

Saturday when I went to Waitrose I was pleased to find both the magazines available and so they were quickly transferred to my shopping basket.

I am talking about the Kitchen Garden Magazine and Grow Your Own Magazines.

This time around in the Kitchen Garden Magazine, there are ten free packets of seeds consisting  free this month.  A very interesting selection consisting of the following:

Confetti Coriander


Tree Spinach and Herb Welsh Onion



Courgette Tromboncino and Nasturtium Gleam Hybrids




Paris Silverskin Onions




Marketmore Ridge Cucumber and Classic Italian Basil



Nasturtiums Climbing Mix and Hardy Annuals Dwarf Mix



In the Grow Your Own Magazine there are another ten free packets of seed consisting of the following:

French Breakfast 4 - Francis Radish and Mint



Red Salad Bowl Lettuce and Russian Giant Sunflower



Cress Extra Curled and Jack of All Trades Pumpkin




Royal Chantenay 2 Carrot and Olde English Thyme



Courgette (Zucchini) and Snowball Turnip




Now this afternoon I am going to spend sometime reading them.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan
x

Comments

  1. Patricia I received a suspicious email from your email address and think you may have been hacked. Please contact me if possible. Thanks, Toni (Boulderlocavore.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Toni for letting me know. I have been through and changed my passwords etc. and put notices up on my accounts. Hopefully this will sort things out. Take care and thank you once again Tricia x

      Delete
  2. A good buy with all those seeds.

    Did you just email me? If so, I'll reply to it, but wasn't sure your account had been hacked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BB, my account was hacked. Please do not reply to an email as I have not sent it. I have changed my settings hopefully this will put things right. Hope you are okay. Take care and thanks for letting me know. Tricia x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts