IT issues

What a lovely Autumn day.  The sun has been out, my washing is out and so far the day has been frustrating.  Hopefully things will sort themselves out later on.

The best part of the day has been trying to sort out the Internet connection which was just not paying ball.  In the process a new Ethernet lead was purchased as the plugs on either end were a bit iffy and slipping out when they felt like it.  A new keyboard has also been purchased.  A quiet one.  As I am fairly fast at typing on a keyboard, I had not realised but my typing away of an evening was aggravating OH.  Peace has been restored for him on this score now.

Also a new leadless Mouse.  It is wonderful reacts when I want it too.  That is a novelty.  The keyboard is wonderful.  I can get a right wriggle on with it now.  Mobile phone keyboards drive me up the Swanee.  I hate them with a vengeance and much prefer a proper keyboard.

Things are a lot quicker and easier now but I do still need to get a new Mouse Mat.

We tried everything and it did not work.  In sheer desperation I switched the electric off and wonders of wonders it worked and the system reset itself properly.  Must remember that for another time.  So all that pffaffing about.  We are not sure but we think that somewhere along the line the Internet connection had become corrupted.

At least now it has been restored.

I have not managed to get back to the preserving yet.  Will have to happen later on.  Other things to do inbetween.  Will do a show and tell later on in the week once I have completed all that I want to do this week, together with the other items I made previously.

Tonight's tea is going to be two of the pies we purchased yesterday the Moo and Stilton and the Venison pie.  Simply served with mashed potato and gravy.  That should do the trick nicely.

Yesterday I managed to harvest all the Green Tomatoes from the surprise plants I got so I plan to also make some Green Tomato Chutney.  I have bought a few more pale red tomatoes to bung into the mix too.  The Green tomatoes in quantity will outweigh the red ones.

I also managed to harvest the last of the Rhubarb.  Not sure what I am going to do with this yet.  Maybe some orange and rhubarb jam.  Will see.

I do have apples down the garden on one of the Ballerina trees we have.  I will get to them this week as apples are like gold dust this year.

I have a lot of work to do over the next few weeks, and hopefully if we get it concluded soon, then we will be able to go off again to Cornwall.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts