Off Peak

 Today I have not done anything.  My body has told me enough is enough and as I have had no energy at all, I have this afternoon sat in the warm, and done some more knitting.  It is slowly growing and so I am hoping that I will get it done this year so that I can start a new one for the New Year.  So fingers crossed I will attempt my hit list again tomorrow.  I feel a bit more with it than I did.  Just one of those things.

I am also off my food a bit. I cooked home made chips and fried egg which I was quite looking forward to but when it came to eating it that was another matter.

So I have been sat in the warm just resting.  It will be an early night tonight and then hopefully will be fresh enough tomorrow morning.

I have also watched a couple of You Tube videos on different things which have given me some ideas for future projects as if I haven't got enough to do at the moment.  Oh well I dig myself in deeper every-time.  That's just me but I like to be busy and I get inspiration from all sorts of things.

So under-stairs cupboard it is for tomorrow and I will also get a beef stew on the go as well for tomorrow night's tea. I have located the Ninja so that is now in the kitchen so I will use that.  I have carrots, and swede in the fridge.  Potatoes are in their sack away from the onions.  By the looks of things will have to get another sack of potatoes before Christmas.  Even though we are not having potatoes every-day, we seem to be going through them quite quickly.  Ah well it is what it is.  Better to have them in and be able to use them.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts