I am getting Dottier and Dottier

Well my memory that is.  I have found just recently that it is better for me to write things down as otherwise they just do not get done at all.

I have a long list of things I need to get through over the next couple of days and there is a lot to do.  In fairness I have already done a couple of items and I have denoted these in colour to make things a bit easier.

It consists of the following:

  1. Get up early at 7:00am.  It is going to be a busy day. Done
  2. Make myself pancakes for breakfast.
  3. Start handwashing.  All the clothes are sorted into colours and are in a large bin bag.  Over 20 garments washed and took me an hour and a half in all including the spinning in the washer. (Done).
  4. Spin all the handwashing.  (Done).
  5. Hang all hand knits to dry. (Done).
  6. More washing found and in process of being dealt with. (Done).
  7. Tidy the kitchen.
  8. Get ironing done.  A task for the early hours of the morning when I can get on without disturbing neighbours.
  9. Make Sourdough Starter - Apple (Done).
  10. Make Sourdough Starter - Grape (Done).
  11. Make more Seville Orange Marmalade.
  12. Paint frames for two pictures.
  13. Do washing up (Done).
  14. Cook Tea (Spatchcock chicken, roasted veg, mashed potato, carrots, peas, kale with gravy. (Done)
  15. Clean cooker (Done).
  16. Do washing up and drying. (Done).
  17. Wash duvets, Patchwork quilt, Blanket. Done.
  18. Back to sorting Bedroom.  WIP
  19. Wash pillows.
  20. Fill up fridge water bottle.  I keep a bottle of chilled water in the fridge for squash and cordials.
  21. Baking: various
  22. Make Granola.
  23. Make Yogurt.
  24. Make Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup.
  25. Make French Onion Soup.
  26. Cook Chicken Tikka Masala, Rice and Naan. (Done).

That is it for now, but may add a few more items as I go along.

I hope you all have a nice evening.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts