This n That

Today has been a pottering kind of day as was yesterday. Nothing much achieved and of course I have not been able to escape as I have had to stay at home.

I am nearly all ready for my procedure tomorrow and I have invested in a larger size jogging bottoms for comfort's sake after the op.  I am a tad nervous to say the least, but it needs doing and perhaps as a result it will make me comfier overall which I certainly have not been for quite a few months.

In the circumstances, I may be missing for a few days, but will get back as soon as I can.

Take care everyone.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I will be thinking of you and wishing you well. Love from Pam in Texas.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best and quick healing. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts