Dishwasher tablets

Just a quick post today, as I amvery tired.

It has rained and rained and rained all day here in Peterborough and don't I know it.  I am as stiff as a board.  Needless to say, I have been trundling on, even though some of what I have been doing has been painful and uncomfortable.  I have sorted out my microwave, and my small electric rotisserie oven (it is multi-function) and bought as an overflow oven when I have other bits and bobs on the go.  Both have been stripped out and cleaned; and both have come up lovely and clean because I used something different.

I had been doing some research on cleaning on the Internet where I came upon a couple of articles on using dishwasher tablets to clean grubby items and even carpets.  

Here 

Dishwasher Tablets Uses for Cleaning

And

Cleaning Carpets etc Dishwasher Tabs

The purpose was initially because when I tidy the front room, I will have the carpet to clean and I do not believe in paying out for something if I already have something in house that will more than do, clean the carpet and save pennies.  So, I decided to test drive it and clean the oven and the microwave up.  They have come up fantastically and no nasty caustic cleaners.  So that will do nicely.  Also washed the kitchen floor up well as well.  Apparently, the dishwasher tablets work because they have a stronger degreaser in them than normal off the shelf cleaners.  Either way I am pleased with the result, so when I get into the front room the carpet will get cleaned with the dishwasher tabs as well.

Also meant to be very good for cleaning the loo too, glass, floors and air fryers.

Tea tonight was a scratch tea.  We had Corned beef, fried eggs and chips.  Went down very well.  Tomorrow we have homemade Cornish style pasties, served with veg and mash.  I have the pastry to make first thing tomorrow for them.  Looking forward to this.  Might also do a pudding as well.

Right am off to do a little crochet before having an early night.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. That is a nice list of clever uses for dishwasher detergent tabs, and your two meals sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts