Missing in Action

 Just to let you know, I have been sorting and cleaning, and backtracking on myself for the past two days, but gradually I have managed to sort the Craft Room/Study out of all those extra items.  I have found items that I had forgotten about, and I also know where there are more items of a similar kind, so gradually those items will be amalgamated to one central pile and they will most importantly be all together.  That will be a novelty.  This room has been scrubbed out within an inch of its life and means that hopefully I should be able to set too now and work at my sewing machine, or indeed my many UFOs  worked to completion.  Well that is the plan, and I am hoping that in practice this will be very achievable.

I still have a lot to do, but it has given me a boost in that I have at long last got this room all sorted out just how I want it.

I am going to chunk away now at the Back bedroom probably just of an evening so that I can make use of the day to get other jobs achieved.

I may therefore not post everyday as a result, but these jobs need doing more for my sanity than anything else. If I get on the computer, I tend to stay on quite a bit, so until I get these projects out of the way with, I am trying to limit my computer use until I get them out of the way with.  I shall try and post every other day though.  I do not want to be working all the time, I want to have time to indulge some of my hobbies as well. There are so many things that I want to do and want to achieve including new crafts and projects.  First the UFOs though.  The first is the blanket which I am still working on.

Hopefully will be able to post again tomorrow, if not will be the following day.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts