Being a Little Lazy

 We have had a very quiet Christmas and after the explosion of cooking the other day, we have settled down and enjoyed what we have had, and really, not doing anything - just enjoying the down time.  To tell the truth for me it has felt quite alien in that I rarely sit down and do nothing, but this is what has happened this year.  No crafting as yet, I am working my way up to that.  It does not mean that I have done nothing full stop.  I have been working on one or two things for next year on projects behind the scenes and planning some stuff out I want to have a go at.  I work in tranches on the outline of the projects and then fill them in little by little.  Keeps me out of mischief, but also is essential planning for the year to come.

We have had a full Roast Beef dinner today.  I did all fresh veggies, and then made fresh Yorkshire puddings.  We like Swiss Chard, and also had mash, peas, carrots, Brussels, some stuffing and some of the Pigs in Blankets.  They have nearly gone.

Tomorrow will probably bake some fresh stuff, now that quite a bit of the cold cuts has been eaten.  Still have more to go though.  It will soon get eaten up it always does.  

I also have some preserving to do in the next few days too.  More about that another time.

Has been a chillier evening here tonight.  Wherever you are keep as warm as you can and keep safe.

Catch you all soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts