No sense of time

 These days I just do not have any sense of time or realisation of what the time actually is.  Not quite sure what is going on but it is disconcerting to say the least.  Not that I am a clock watcher or that I wear a watch (I do not for the best part as I seem to send them wrong), but I do like to have a rough idea of what the actual time is in order that I can gauge how much time I have for a project more than anything else.  It kind of throws me a bit when I have no comprehension.  There we are it is what it is.  Some days are better than others.

Today has been such a day.  I have been present in the moment, but in my own little world. I have been cleaning and sorting again today.  It has been chilly although not as chilly as last week for which I am grateful.

I was very tired last night and needed to sleep; sleep eluded me though until it was time to get up at which point I promptly conked out.  I was very headache last night as well, and in the early hours we had three sessions of really rough winds and torrential rain; boy did it pelt it down.  OH was out for the count catching flies!  He did not hear a thing. 

I normally have Laundry day on a Monday, but this week it has been today as I got held up on something else yesterday.  That has also put me out of routine as well, not that I am anal about such things.  However, I do have a routine which tends to work for the best part and when you have a lot to do it helps ease things up so that you can also get on with other things.

No cooking for me tonight.  OH treated me to a Kentucky fried chicken so that I can get on with stuff I need to do.  Well he had a bargain bucket I had some chicken bits in a Kansas sauce 8 pieces which I enjoyed. That was more than enough for me.  I am not the biggest of eaters these days although I tend to enjoy what I have although I do not always fancy something to eat!  Would not do if we were all the same.

Now knee deep in sorting bits out again.  I think a visit to the tip may be in the cards tomorrow.  

Sometime later;

Ah well that is more UFO items found.  I wondered where they had got to.  The projects I took with me on holiday, the Turquoise knitted jacket I am part way through, some of my cross stitch projects including the Rose clock panel, a wool-work Crewel Rose panel.  Would be nice to get that one out of the way with.  If I get peace and quiet over Christmas it might be a good one to tackle whilst I listen to TV.  I have also found the stash of finished pieces i.e. cushion covers etc which are yet to be made up into their finished pieces.  I have fabric somewhere in the house to do this, so looks as though they could be on the agenda to be finalised as well.  I am blessed in that I have such a variety of materials and projects to work with.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts