Hospital and A little Baking

 Well I have seen the Consultant Rheumatologist today and not his Assistant. Overall he is relatively pleased with me, despite the fatigue and problem with my shoulder.  I have lost a little more weight.  He believes that the fatigue is in part due to the Vitamin D level not being quite right and I think is going to tweak the dosage.  Those instructions will come via the Doctors Surgery when he sends his report in. They send a copy to me as well. 

Shoulder I am to have a scan of; he suspects it is a rotor cuff issue, I was part-tested whilst there and from the immediate movement of limbs he is pretty sure that this is what the problems are.  Investigations first, and if it continues to be too much of a problem, to get in touch and they will give me an injection.  However, investigations first.  He said that often issues can correct themselves so we will see what we will see.  Its a nuisance for me as I am right handed!  At least I seem to be containing things generally though which is a relief.  He asked if I had my eyes tested regularly and I said yes at the High Street Opticians. I will have to see an Ophthalmologist next year for testing though as I have been on one of my drugs for 5 years next year and apparently this is standard practice.

Tea tonight was another old favourite.  Chipolata sausages cooked and then a tin of tomatoes chopped added to the pan with plenty of white pepper and cooked through until piping hot, and the juices mopped up with bread.

A little later I made some cheese and bacon pockets and we had those warm for supper.



Generally a quiet day with not much being achieved. Tomorrow is another day though and I have quite a bit to do.  Taking the opportunity to sit and watch some TV for a change.

Keep warm, safe and dry.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. It sounds like you are getting the right medical attention and solutions being found. Those cheese and bacon pockets sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect you're glad to have the hospital visit behind you, and an update on your health. Hope the shoulder heals of its own accord. Those cheese and bacon pockets look tasty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts